lunes, 22 de febrero de 2010

. Miireiia .

Name Women's French origin.
"Wonder , Prodigy.”


-->Emotive Nature:

Emotional and active nature. It is expressed through perseverance, associations, and the settlement approach. Ama innovations and achievements. He likes to be assisted and supported.


-->Nature Expressive:

It endeavors. It is expressed through their understanding to others, arouses sympathies and antipathies. I like solving people's problems and provide friendship. He loves what he endures.


-->Natural talent:

It's mind-sighted thinking. Expressed as a practical thinker, who plans big and the plan is served simultaneously encoding and demolition. Get increase in businesses that require organized effort methods. His mind is much more forward the more extensive the company. Love is important, it takes time and work over time.Could excel in professions such as efficiency expert, industrial, executive editorial editor or critic, businessman, public servant, banker, interpreter.


I have this name because a cousin of my father's name is well.I like it because it is original, not very common and I think that reflects my personality.
-->"Gusus" is a new name invented by me, was by chance because I really wanted to refer to the candy "sugus" and I think that basically describes me in some ways, first by my usual confusion of vocabulary and the other partly because sometimes when I want I can be a sweet person.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario